Jaipuria Jaipur Discussion Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals

+20
abhishek.tiwari
gautamsurana
Amitmishra
viveksingh
nikhilvegad
sonakshi chadha
prachi gupta
kshipratomar
Aastha Ahlawat
pitamber
pallavi maindola
shubham gupta
kanishka mani
BHARAT JAIN
rohit.bharwani
Samreen
Satish saini
Admin
vipla
skpandey
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals  Empty Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals

Post by skpandey Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:32 pm

Share your Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals Arrow

skpandey

Back to top Go down

Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals  Empty Re: Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals

Post by vipla Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:09 pm

I have shopped in malls,branded stores, small markets and many other places but had always been curious and skeptic about shopping online,as i could not touch the product and cannot judge its quality.But my experience on Indian e-commerce site has been different and great till now.I mostly have bought electronic items,clothes ,shoes, bags and novels online.It is a very new concept also its very beneficial for me as i compare the price of a product on different sites and then buy.I also view hundreds of models and colors of products online which are mostly not present in a single store. E-commerce sites also provide a facility of exchange and return that i consider is the best part about them. even if i am busy and unable to see the product on the day i bought it,i can do it in a span of a week or 15 days(depending on the policy)and i can return the product if i don't like it's quality,color or ant other thing.I have found out that jabong,myntra,flipkart and amazon by far have the most variety in products.Also they provide the most trending fashions and most hi-tech products.Various modes of payment , quick delivery services, gift wrap etc have made me a regular buyer on e-commerce sites.

vipla

Back to top Go down

Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals  Empty Re: Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:47 pm

great views & experience wt Indian e-comm portals.like to listen something amazing that touched u most .

Admin
Admin

https://jaipuria-jaipur.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by skpandey Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:48 pm

great views & experience wt Indian e-comm portals.like to listen something amazing that touched u most .

skpandey

Back to top Go down

Post by Satish saini Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:50 pm

Indian E-commerce portal is more like a traditional way of shopping online.People shop from malls,departmental stores,shopping outlets but they are satisfied with what they are getting.They can easily compare price,quality,durability of the product and usability but this is not available on online shopping.People in India trust more on E-commerce portals not on the retailers.and that is the reason E-commerce is developing in country like India.
There are examples like in South Africa E-commerce growth is lagging market expectation.Every online shopper in South Africa knows the inconvenience of waiting impatiently for a courier to arrive. The package could arrive now, just now or now-now — that is about as precise as your information about the delivery time will be. Given that you probably have a shopping mall around the corner, why would you want to sit around for hours and wait for a package?
In a country with South Africa’s high retail density and mature shopping environment, digital retailers need to work harder to persuade shoppers to make the move online than their counterparts in China or Eastern Europe. With 32 shopping malls per million people in South Africa and the second largest retail space density in the world, local consumers are spoilt for choice.
That means online retailers need to go the extra mile in terms of their online and offline user experience to entice shoppers. And that same case apply with India also.E-commerce need to be upgraded and developed to meet the future requirements of the people.

Satish saini

Back to top Go down

Post by Samreen Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:32 pm

My personal experience on online shopping is been Good till date. In Kashmir, we don't have many of the brands available and even if we have some, the price is too much to be paid for even a pair of shoes. So, once online shopping came into light, it's been much of the relief for people who live in remote area's and being brand concious, many options ain't available. Moreover, the price plays an important part in dependence on online shopping. The reason being that the online shopping portals don't have a warehouse and direct distribution of the products is done, it's cost effective for the common people who get brands at the much liked price.
Even for college students who don't have time to go out for shopping and have less budget, can live onto more of the liked garments.
During hot temperature season as well, it becomes difficult to go out, so these online portals help us out to have products of our choice straight away deliversed at home.
I have been ordering various Kinds of books with lesser price than markets, branded clothes with the cost which are bearable and the convenience part is a major relief.

Samreen

Back to top Go down

Post by rohit.bharwani Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:49 pm

well before the e-commerce came in India.i used to shopped in malls,stores or small markets after then e-commerce came in India i was very much excited.it saves time for me as well as all customer who are used to shopping .my first order was on myntra.talking about the service it was pretty good then amazon came after then i h've ordered all the things from amazon only.there is a good reason behind this why i prefer amazon.see amazon as we all know it's a India's largest e-retailer.the service of amazon is too good.it has huge variety of goods and they provide better quality to customer's as they maintain good customer relationship and trust.amazon is known for trust amazon has a great facility of exchange and returning of items as they refund or exchange goods within 15 days maximum.there are various modes of payments we can pay thorough debit card,credit card etc. and even cash on delivery(COD) is also available for all customers.they even gift wrap our orders as per the customer wish. this facility has attract all customers including me to do shopping only on amazon as i am a regular customer of amazon.so keep buying from amazon Cool
rohit.bharwani
rohit.bharwani

Back to top Go down

Post by BHARAT JAIN Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:34 am

The best way of buying and selling the product is online...its becomes the mode of exchanging the services.....E-commerce industries are now-a-days on a hike and capturing the entire Indian market. Give their full efforts to provide proper satisfaction to their customer.
Their first priority is their customer.

I had a very good experience....i always prefer to buy products online because here i can easily differentiate the product on the basis of their price, features, etc,..

I bought a blackberry charger from "Amazon", it was not supportable to my tab, then i called back to Amazon customer service and they are ready to change the product and the best think is that i did not go anywhere all the things are at my doorsteps.....and not even charged a single rupee....
their service is too fast that within 3 days they replaced my product and gives me a new one......
The best think which attract the customer more is that the company motive is to provide best services to their customer and being loyal with them....

BHARAT JAIN

Back to top Go down

Post by kanishka mani Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:13 pm

I have mostly good experience in online shopping but sometimes it disappointed me but i didn't stop doing online shopping as it is so comfortable and easy to get any thing at our doorstep with so many options like exchange and return. I mostly use flipkart for the online shopping as i find it trustworthy and easy. I ordered so many things from it like my phone, phone cover, shoes, clothes and many more thing and i have returned the products also if i fell its not good in quality or whatever authentic reason. Once i ordered a pair of shoes and by mistake other type of shoes came so i had to return those. Yes sometimes it makes thing difficult but its OK. Online shopping is really relaxing, time saving and fun to do thing.

kanishka mani

Back to top Go down

Post by shubham gupta Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:59 pm

I have a very good experience in buying products online. The best thing of online market is that you will find almost all products at discount rates and you will find those products and books also which you cannot buy or purchase from outside shops. You will get your product at home very soon and it also provide facilities like cash on delivery, credit and debit card payment facilities and many more. You can get your product whenever you want.

shubham gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by pallavi maindola Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:18 am

E-commerce in India is increasing day by day,approx 75 percent of the population is using e-commerce now a days.it is though the electronics means including the internet,telephones,televisions and the computers.it has lot many advantages as well for example it is time saving,convenience,easy to compare and you have options and options and options even without driving from store to store.you can have coupons and discounts as well.by the e-commerce online shopping products are easy to locate and can be delivered to your door in just days.
so, i personally belief and experience that online shopping is good for the working people who follow very hectic schedule, now a days where people do not have time to go to the market for every single thing . there are so many e-commerce companies who are providing excellent services in order o fulfill the customer demands.the largest e-commerce companies in India are Amazon India,pay Tm,flip kart e.t.c.

pallavi maindola

Back to top Go down

Post by pitamber Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:58 pm

Ecommerce in India, with its over 250 million internet users and 900 million mobile subscribers, is only going to expand further. Thousands brands and companies are selling their products through e-commerce platforms available in India and from past couple of years even small traders, merchants and manufacturers have joined the burgeoning e-commerce in India as platform to increase their sale. As per research reports, Snapdeal has a registered seller base of close to 80K (40K active) while each of Flipkart and Amazon has around 12-15K active sellers.

As an online buyer, we might never given a thought about these small & medium sellers, their profit margins and their experiences with e-commerce companies in India such as Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal etc.

pitamber

Back to top Go down

Post by Aastha Ahlawat Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:52 pm

E-commerce undoubtfully great, just great.I am little bit choosy over this thing like most of the time I use flipkart and amazon as per the service required by them respectively.Otherwise, online shopping is good,I need not to reach the thing I want, online shopping or E-commerce concept makes the thing of my choice come to me . So, basically it makes life easy first of all and it is very effectively to use.

Aastha Ahlawat

Back to top Go down

Post by kshipratomar Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:32 am

E-commerce has changed the trend of shopping in a very different manner.It helped in making life easier.It helps in saving our precious time.Thousands brands and companies are selling their products through e-commerce platforms available in India.I had a great experience while doing online shopping, I always prefer to buy products online now because here i can easily differentiate the product on various basis and can achieve the higher level of satisfaction.

kshipratomar

Back to top Go down

Post by prachi gupta Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:53 pm

i frequently purchase products online and almost everytime i have a positive experience.
i do not find any problem in purchasing goods online also it is more convenient than going to market and wasting lot of time.
moreover lots of brands are available online that we can't find in malls.
and the facility of easy returns also force me to purchase things without worrying for anything.
heavy discounts are available online that generally is not offered in markets.
so i also insist my friends and family to experience online shopping.

prachi gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by sonakshi chadha Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:35 pm

The shopping experience online is always great and positive as there is whole lot of variety available and so many products to choose from. One can compare the different rates on different websites. The orders can also be cancelled before getting delivered and the options available while ordering are so vast that one can choose according to the convenience. Shopping online saves time and provides more range and all brands. There is discount available 24*7 while buying online. There are also easy returns without any questions asked. The shopping experience online would be great always and one should shop online and there is never any trust related issues while buying online.

sonakshi chadha

Back to top Go down

Post by nikhilvegad Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:24 pm

In new trend e-commerce is most using by people for online shopping and also for other aspect.
there are many advantages and disadvantages regarding online purchases.
In many of the aspects online is very useful for services rather than getting physical goods.

nikhilvegad

Back to top Go down

Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals  Empty Shopping Experience on Indian E-Commerce Portals

Post by viveksingh Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:48 pm

Based on my experience, two years back I have ordered mobile case cover in snapdeal but i received a damaged product. I raised a request for return but no proper response. For past two months most of the products at snapdeal is with free shipping. I have ordered may products.

Flipkart offers quality products & its good for every purchase, without fear we can buy anything, but its now a bit costly while compared to other sites. No idea about myntra, i haven't done any purchase yet . overall my experience is great . Smile

viveksingh

Back to top Go down

Post by Amitmishra Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:14 pm

There can be some common experience i had or any body will face
1 . Authenticity of the product  (whether it is fake or genuine )
2.Delayed shipments
3 . Difference created by photography of apperals they are either more cool or bad to see them physically
4.Difference of sizes suppose you wear size 9 and you bought it online but it seems to be bit tight Very Happy Smile

Amitmishra

Back to top Go down

Post by gautamsurana Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:31 pm

Samreen wrote:My personal experience on online shopping is been Good till date. In Kashmir, we don't have many of the brands available and even if we have some, the price is too much to be paid for even a pair of shoes. So, once online shopping came into light, it's been much of the relief for people who live in remote area's and being brand concious, many options ain't available.  Moreover, the price plays an important part in dependence on online shopping.  The reason being that the online shopping portals don't have a warehouse and direct distribution of the products is done, it's cost effective for the common people who get brands at the much liked price.
Even for college students who don't have time to go out for shopping and have less budget, can live onto more of the liked garments.
During hot temperature season as well, it becomes difficult to go out, so these online portals help us out to have products of our choice straight away deliversed  at home.
I have been ordering various Kinds of books with lesser price than markets, branded clothes with the cost which are bearable and the convenience part is a major relief.

Agree with this statement

gautamsurana

Back to top Go down

Post by gautamsurana Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Shopping on Indian e commerce portals has totally changed the dynamics of shopping. it has brought the products into out palm. variety of products, lot of discounts. various combo offers, replacement, tracking of package is what e commerce shopping portals has given to us at our ease.

gautamsurana

Back to top Go down

Post by abhishek.tiwari Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:00 pm

In our current scenario everyone want comfort and time saving,e-commerce is a one and only platform through which we can make it possible.The best way of buying and selling of products these days is through online platform.I have a very good experience in buying products online. The best thing of online market is that you will find almost all products at discount rates and you will find those products and books also which you cannot buy or purchase from outside shops.E-commerce has changed the trend of shopping in a very different manner.It helped in making life easier.It helps in saving our precious time.Through online platform we can share our opinion about a particular product through feedback which is most helpful for a company about its product....

abhishek.tiwari

Back to top Go down

Post by Varshita Rathore Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:50 pm

Well, with the introduction of online shopping it was the ease of shopping which caused the difference from shopping from a store. The availability of variants in each product helps in better decision making which is practically impossible in stores. My online shopping experience till date is good. When shopping online, we have an option to compare different sites for price variations within no time and shop accordingly. It also provides ease to compare products at different sites simultaneously.

Varshita Rathore

Back to top Go down

Post by preeti tamrayat Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:21 am

I didn't prefer do online shopping before when I was with my Family. I was fond of doing shopping and buy product after had a try. I thought online just a wastage of time as we buy a product and need it on correct time and it reaches us on the time buy found it defective then we don't have any other option. This was my Perception about online shopping but i started buying product online due to lack of convenience to go to the market, I found it really equal to buying offline. It was so good and on time that it become trustworthy to me. Yes few online portal irritated me too but I simply ignore that and look toward the best. It actually made our life easy with there good and faithful service

preeti tamrayat

Back to top Go down

Post by kajol singh Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:45 pm

I have shopped online, i mostly bought clothes, cosmetics, shoes, etc.They offer discounts, wide product selection across all categories, faster delivery, customer care support, user friendly return policies, cancellation options, product exchanges and thus made our lives easy. We can sit in our home or office and order anything we want and pay easily with credit cards, debit cards or cash on delivery.

kajol singh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next