Secondly new ideas should be appreciated in team.
Third trust should be the key in team. Every member should have trust on the other fellow members.
These ways can be used for effective 2 way communication.
- Posts : 7
Join date : 2016-08-06
there are few ways by which a effective communication can be build within a team . They are:-
1- team members should have faith in other fellow members in team.
2-opinions of all the members should be welcomed within team, so that everyone should feel being a part of team.
3-transparency should be their in terms of everything say goals or procedure followed etc.
4-ego problems should be sorted within team so as to avoid any conflicts.
these are some points which should be followed in order to have a effective 2 way communication.
- Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-07-27
Some ways to improve two-way communication are as follows:
1. Clearly specify who the group members are.
2. Assign specific roles and tasks for each team member.
3. Challenge your team by providing purpose and common goals.
4. Create an open-door policy for employee communication.
5. Standardize communication procedures.
6. Train members to bridge cultural gaps in communication.
7. Be specific in your objectives.
8. Facilitate informal meetings.
9. Choose appropriate forms of communication.
10. Create an environment where trust can grow.
- Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-09-20
1. We need not to just transmit all the information to the other party. Since in reality, communication is as much about listening and questioning as it is about telling, so listening to your member is also required.
2. Taking an active interest in your team member rather than just being served as a productive unit would also help a lot, which further proves that you value them as people and thereby enhances the communication in a team.
3. Showing to the other members of the team that you value their opinions also encourages them a lot to improve in their work. Wherever possible giving credit to the people when they deserve enhances the team effectiveness.
- Posts : 11
Join date : 2016-08-04
1.Clarity of roles and responsibilities
By clarifying roles and responsibilities you are jumping the first hurdle to increasing communications.
2.Build the team spirit
If the team gets on well, they will automatically communicate better. Building a team spirit not only gives everyone the opportunity to get to know each other better, but helps to create an environment where everyone feels they have an investment in the outcome. This in turn improves communication channels. Meeting together socially gives the team a chance to relax together without the boundaries of the work environment. We may find it effective to all go out to lunch occasionally, or have “dress down Friday”.
3. Encourage two-way feedback
Knowing how to give detailed and constructive feedback comes into its own as a method of increasing team communications
4. Identify and Reach Out to Shy Employees
Identifying and reaching out to shy employees can help break down the barriers of workplace communication they may have imposed for themselves, especially if you show a genuine interest in them.
5.Check in with Employees on a Regular Basis
Checking in with employees is essential. Meet with them regularly either in-person or online every few weeks or months, inviting them to discuss their thoughts on their projects, tasks, and the organization as a whole.
6. Take Advantage of Social Media
7. Identify a Common Goal
8.Regularly ask their teams how communication is flowing (what’s working well/what could be better), and then act on those suggestions.
9.Strengthen Connections between Managers and Employees
In many organizations, managers and employees work hand-in-hand each other.
10. Ask Questions
11. Celebrate Your Achievements!CHEERS!!!!
- Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-08-05