Jaipuria Jaipur Discussion Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

+117
manish naruka
Sankalp
kaushalsoni139
ruchi gupta
abhay.jain.18j
vishal.sawlani
shubham.khurana
pitamber
ajmera911
Megha Nagelia
AYUSHI MISHRA
SHWETA KHANDAL
Neha Choudhary
sunali
Nikita Garg
himanshu goyal
ashi gupta
ashishgupta
prashantnavlani
shubham jaiswal
Ravi Sharma
sbagla21
Aman Chouhan
alka yadav
Ankur Parwal
sadashiv
Aarya Gupta
Mohini Choudhary
mahak agarwal
Niharikasingh18j
kiran.18j
Komal Khanna PGFA1623
salonimaheshwari31
rohit.bharwani
Ritika
kajol singh
Deepika Gupta
SWATI SRIVASTAVA
Karishma kedia
Shreekant
preeti tamrayat
indira kushwaha
hitesh kriplani
ABHISHEK SINGH.1605
Asif PGFB1653
Prateek Poddar
Chander singh
abhik
himashish
Shubham Mathur
mayank khatri
Vartika Shukla
arpitasharma
maharwal.vartika
nikita0831
zaid0407
Shubham Patni
kratika mishra
prachi gupta
Rhythm
kshipratomar
yashika_damani
Neetu Singhal
prerna khandelwal
bhavanasingh
siji abraham 1650
ayushbhatnagar
sonali angelina samuel
NehaKumari
Harshita Sharma
shubhrv
devendra sharma
kshitiz agrawal
Kunwar Kartikay
Sakshi Taneja
ASHISH PRADHAN
rakshita jain
simran sharma
Dheeraj Mohan
Siddharth Jain
harshitadaga
ankitsharma
Akansha Jain
Kiran Moolrajani
BHAVIKA AGARWAL
prakhar.gupta
Rishabh verma
Mohish
Aastha Ahlawat
Ankit pareek
kartikay tiwari
pallavi maindola
Varshita Rathore
Diksha Batish
SONU KUMAR
sonali gupta
BHARAT JAIN
Megha Dhyani
priyanka3004
Ankita Garg
yashica arora
Krishna Dhoot
Garvit Kumar Shah
sanadul islam
Ritu kanojia
Shipra jain
Saurabh khandelwal
REEMA SHARMA
rohit shivran
kirti sharma
manish rajpal
kanishka mani
Himani Banga
Sheenajain
sonakshi chadha
priyanka sharma
vandanasharma
121 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 4 Empty Re: TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by Prateek Poddar Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:40 pm

What is the time of growing up? When should we grow up? Is their any specific age for growing up?
I think the little girl Ishita Katyal have given all the answers as their is no specific time or date or age to grow up. whatever we have to do we have to do today, time and age doesn't matters. Finally, after seeing this video I am inspired and excited to learn more and more things and would like to take Fruitful initatives for remarkable outputs.

Prateek Poddar

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 4 Empty Re: TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by Asif PGFB1653 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:41 pm

This is a true inspiring video. A lot of thing can be learnt from this little girl. This is really awesome to learn time management from a 10 year old girl. One important lesson is that juggling with different trades is very difficult, but it is possible if someone is really passionate about those things.

Asif PGFB1653

Back to top Go down

Post by ABHISHEK SINGH.1605 Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:42 pm

At the very first sight, after seeing this video clip of Ishita Katyal I was astonished to see such a brilliant minded kid of my Country. I experienced from this video that we always should keep our mind open and more imaginative & innovative towards what we see as there is no age of learning. Also the environment and surrounding plays a great role in helping us to learn more and in much better way. So I would like to conclude by saying that kids of this generation are growing smarter with the upgradation of each new things, which inspired me also take such profound initiatives right from this moment I penned down. I am grateful to you ma'am for showing us such a wonderful video clip.

ABHISHEK SINGH.1605

Back to top Go down

Post by hitesh kriplani Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:48 pm

ISHITA KATYAL a 10 year old girl an amazing orator with a beautiful inspiring thoughts for each and everyone,i felt very inspired and motivated after listening to her.Her confidence,her communication skills both verbal and non verbal was fabulous which can attract anyone towards her words.At last i would like to thank you ma'am for showing us such an inspirational video. Smile

hitesh kriplani

Back to top Go down

Post by indira kushwaha Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Ishita katyal a 10 yr old girl an so much of confident she carry in her speech is just remarkable. It is an inspirational video and it has inspired me a lot. I was amazed when I saw such a younger girl so confident in her speech. This video show us that there is no failure in life if we do hard work and practice regularly. TEDx is a vast platform to grow our idea and thoughts and present them in front of huge crowd.From this I got a lesson that age don't matter to achieve heights in our life matter is our thinking and our thoughts.

indira kushwaha

Back to top Go down

Post by preeti tamrayat Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:02 am

mam please consider this reply by saurabh khandelwal as mine i.e. of Preeti Tamrayat...due to some technical issue its just sended by Saurabh's id....please kindly accept my request...
Your Sincerely
Preeti Tamrayat
Section:- B

preeti tamrayat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shreekant Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:04 am

This video was awesome and inspirational . Her refined thoughts have been clearly expressed stating that Age is just a number. The video not just reflects Ishita as a great orator,but also reveals her ingenuity. TEDx is a good platform through which a small girl performs an amazing and inspirational speech. In this video she promoted TEDx by her thoughts and she held a program in her school to spread the awareness among people .

Shreekant

Back to top Go down

Post by Karishma kedia Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:32 am

This is one of the fantastic and inspirational video i have ever come across. Ishita Katyal, A 10 year old girl proved that there is no age for achieving success. I was amused by her confidence, the way she delivers her speech, her attitude, and the way she articulates her ideas...

Karishma kedia

Back to top Go down

Post by SWATI SRIVASTAVA Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:38 pm

She is absolutely right. For many things, you don't have to wait till you grow up. we have to be our best and on our own. Others may not always be able to identify it, nor help us to achieve it. Not every child can be so smart at her age, but of course they can excel in doing different things like she has excelled in giving motivational speeches. She is truly an inspiration for kids. I wish I had heard her when I was a child of her age.

SWATI SRIVASTAVA

Back to top Go down

Post by Deepika Gupta Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:49 pm

IMPRESSIVE AND MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO
"Age is just a number" this has been beautifully described by this little girl.
It encourages us to focus on our present.
goals that we usually forget because of realising our future goals.She told us about a child mentality and how to deal with it."Curiosity is a magical thing" and we should implement this in our life to learn and improving our skills. I am very much inspired by her confidence, attitude,communication skills and also the management skills that she have at such a little age.
THINK AHEAD
TO
GO AHEAD

Deepika Gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by kajol singh Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:24 pm

It is a motivational video by a small 10 year old girl named Ishita Katyal, shared her feelings and thoughts in front of the audience. She talked about TEDx, a platform to improve our communicational skills, build confidence etc. She said that we should not wait to grow up to fulfill our dreams and to do something in life.

kajol singh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritika Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Ishita Katyal is a 10 years old girl from Pune and she delivered a fantabulous speech. For the very first time I saw her in the video and I was amazed to see the way she speak about TEDx and it was awesome. She was so clear, confident and inspiring in her speech. At a very early age she wrote a book named "Simran's Dairy". She is very different from other kids of her age. After watching this video i learned that there is only volition which helps you to achieve success and age is just a number.
“When there is a will there is a way".

Ritika

Back to top Go down

Post by rohit.bharwani Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:25 pm

first let me talk about TEDx.basically TEDx is a platform where many speakers come and deliver their ideas or thoughts to the audience.same here Ishita Katyal a 10yrs old girl has deliver a tremendous speech.the theme of the speech was "you don't h've to wait till you grow up".well according to my analysis she has done a great job she's an inspiration to all people.the way she was delivering her thoughts and her expression it clearly indicates that age doesn't matter any person can reach success the point is we should h've courage to do like this and lot of self-determination is needed.coming to the theme what she said i totally agree we should not wait till we grow up as it dimnishes the mind of the kids ,rather we should know ourself that what we are capable to do as it will describe your present identity.so at last i would like to say one line (never give up your dreams,have courage to fulfill it and don't waste your time because time passes quickly, it never comes back).
rohit.bharwani
rohit.bharwani

Back to top Go down

Post by salonimaheshwari31 Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:29 pm

It was really a very inspirational vedio of Ishita Katyal. Her communication skill was the most striking element for me. How beautifully she connected with the audience and articulated her speech. Her tone, expressions, body language, and confidence level was outstanding. At a small age she applied for TEDx licence, organised an event and wrote a book also. It is rightly proved by her that, where there is a will, there is a way and age is not a barrier to success. Once she was inspired by an enthusiastic speaker and after watching her vedio I am inspired by her.

salonimaheshwari31

Back to top Go down

Post by Komal Khanna PGFA1623 Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:38 pm

The video of a 10 year old girl, was an inspirational one. I was really impressed, at such a small age she has dreams, she thinks about her life, she is a strong girl. She is the youngest speaker and she knew how to make audience stay glued to her speech. She told that children can be achievers too, you don't have to become and adult first to achieve success. She also thought like any other child that what she wants to become when she grew up? She once attended a TEDx speech and she was inspired. She went back home with some ideas, dreams and role models. She also wrote a book Simran's diary. From this video I learned that you must have 'junoon' in yourself to achieve what you have thought.

Komal Khanna PGFA1623

Back to top Go down

Post by kiran.18j Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:21 pm

The video is motivated and inspiring one. video is great example of how to fulfill dreams and age doesn't matter when you take the step you didn't have to wait till you grow up. The video is of 10 yr year old Ishita Katyal she have a great and wonderful communication power and she express in her videos her believe that success comes from wanting happiness in the present moment, and shares that message during weekly workshops she leads with children at a local Balewadi school. it is very intresting to see children have more insights than majority of adults. Anyone can take great actions in his or her life.We young people have full right to realize our full potential and reach the highest pyramid of life at early age.

kiran.18j

Back to top Go down

Post by Niharikasingh18j Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:55 pm

Ishita katyal sets the stage on fire with that speech,at the age of 10 she is able to speak so well. The confident inside her is way above anything. The video is highly inspiring and has depicted a great communication skill by a little girl. Ishita manages to captivate the audience for a long time, every one was able to connect to her and her words. This video truly shows that you don't have to wait till you grow up.

Niharikasingh18j

Back to top Go down

Post by mahak agarwal Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:39 pm

This is an awesome video to inspire us..In this video a girl named Ishita Katyal said that a child should not wait to grow up enough to do something in life. At a small age of 10 or 15 years if a person is determined one can reach great. It gives us great inspiration. We learn from failure. So don’t wait for the future and just do it right now.

mahak agarwal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohini Choudhary Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:12 pm

After watching this video I got to know that there is a platform for the people at a younger age where they can show up their talent. She inspired the whole audience with her communication skill without using any actions. This video reminded me of a beautiful quote that says " Don't tell me the sky has the limit when there are footprints on the moon".

Mohini Choudhary

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarya Gupta Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:59 am

This girl 'Ishita Katyal' has such a tremendous communication skills at just a age of 10,watching her video was a great pleasure for me. She explained in her video that a child need not to grow up to acheive what they want out of their lives,they are now determined enough to fulfil their dreams the way they want it to be.

Aarya Gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by sadashiv Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:17 pm

This is an awesome video. As she starts speaking its never look like she is 10 yrs old. She explained in her video that you need not to wait for ages to do things, you can simply dream in childhood and achieve it. And she given her own example as she written her own book. And one more thing which was standout on her speech that she kept listeners interesting with effective communication. As gesture, body-language etc.

sadashiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankur Parwal Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:43 pm

She was very good orator and she posses skills that have to be there in everybody...

Ankur Parwal

Back to top Go down

Post by alka yadav Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:47 pm

When i saw the video in class i was amazed that how a 10 year old girl can deliver such a inspirational message in front of people much elder then her.It shows that we can learn from ours youngsters also.Age is just a number if you want to start learning start it now start dreaming big and then work hard to achieve them.Its not too early to start when you get an idea you start working on that idea.

alka yadav

Back to top Go down

Post by Aman Chouhan Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:47 pm

The communication skill of Ishita katyal is unbelievable and the knowledge which she is possessing is tremendous the way she is speaking and the way is is motivating no one can guess her age if they are not present in her conference. I am really impressed from her session and the impact which she left on me ,i searched for TEDx and trying to get more and more information about TEDx.

Aman Chouhan

Back to top Go down

Post by sbagla21 Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:50 pm

With confidence, positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow, nothing can stop you from being success, same is in the case of Ishita katyal, a 10 year old girl who proves that positive attitude can help you achieve your goals and targets. At the age of 10, she knows how to give a speech in front of audience on a big platform. this shows that it doesn't matter from where are you from? or how old are you?, if u have the will to do something and you do every possible thing to achieve you'll eventually succeed.

sbagla21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum