Jaipuria Jaipur Discussion Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard work or Smart work - Which is important?

+15
Megha Dhyani
Varshita Rathore
preeti tamrayat
Saurabh khandelwal
kratika mishra
Kiran Moolrajani
Akansha Jain
Aastha Ahlawat
pallavi maindola
SWATI SRIVASTAVA
REEMA SHARMA
yashica arora
kanishka mani
BHARAT JAIN
Admin
19 posters

Go down

Hard work or Smart work - Which is important? Empty Hard work or Smart work - Which is important?

Post by Admin Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Work is important to do as it takes us to the next level of success. The most important question you should ask at this place is what kind of work will take you to that level: is it hard work or smart work.

Admin
Admin

https://jaipuria-jaipur.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Hard work or Smart work - Which is important? Empty Re: Hard work or Smart work - Which is important?

Post by BHARAT JAIN Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:11 pm

Most important thing is that how dedicatedly we perform our work.
Both are important.
For example:
I am a employee of a esteem organisation, here i have to perform according to the situation,if its demanded hard work or else smart work , i have to perform, whole process is run according to the work assign to me.
Both the thing is helps us to reach next level i.e Success.
Although the people who think that Smart Work or Hard Work is only the key of achieving success are not wrong, they have their own prospective or thinking.

BHARAT JAIN

Back to top Go down

Hard work or Smart work - Which is important? Empty Re: Hard work or Smart work - Which is important?

Post by kanishka mani Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:34 pm

Hard Work or Smart Work ? It is always a matter of discussion among all, rather we have to smart worker or hard worker. What corporate world need ? Hard work or Smart work ?
In this i would say that a person need to be smart enough to do the hard work. If he knows where he has to use his smartness and where his hard work he will never fail in life.
But hard work doesn't mean that you keep on working without knowing that what will be the result of that and smart work doesn't mean that you always go for that shortcuts it means that you do your work with intelligence, perfection and with effectiveness.

kanishka mani

Back to top Go down

Post by yashica arora Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:42 pm

I think both are important.
• Before you start working smart, you must work hard.
• But once you have done hard work, you must start working smart.
It’s only hard work through which you get to know the minute details of any work. As soon as you gain adequate knowledge, you must start finding out ways to reduce your efforts, such as time, repetitive tasks etc.
Hard work followed by smart work is the only sustainable way.

yashica arora

Back to top Go down

Post by REEMA SHARMA Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:27 pm

Hard work and smart work, there is a very thin line separating them. Both of them plays a very important role in our life but its the circumstances which decide the need for hard work or smart work. As today is the world of rapid technology and to survive in this world we have to rely more on smart work because its our smart work only that help us to spark in the crowd. As everyone has the ability to do hard work but smart work is the collection of talent, ability and intelligence.

REEMA SHARMA

Back to top Go down

Post by SWATI SRIVASTAVA Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:43 pm

you try..then you fall..and then you learn.. everything has a beginning. you cannot learn to do a work smartly until you identify the flaws in your hard work
When you work hard , you come up with a finite amount of efficiency. it is then you start walking on a smarter path when you rectify your flaws. undoubtedly working smart is essential. but at the same time we must keep in mind that hard work has no alternative..you can only be more efficient by doing the work smartly.

SWATI SRIVASTAVA

Back to top Go down

Post by pallavi maindola Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:38 am

Basically hard work is depending upon our physical ability while the smart work is depending on our mental ability.hard work builds experience,by doing the hard work one can have the solution but do not know the best solution.but by smart work ,on the other hand,comes from experience as well as knowledge,and it is when you know a better solution.
for me both HARD WORK AND SMART WORK are important it depends on the particular task or the work which is to be given.because before doing smart work we have to do a work hard,at least for first time,take it as a experience.as if you know the things properly you are already smart.because without doing hard work we won't be smart.so according to me hard work is needed to do the smart work simultaneously.

pallavi maindola

Back to top Go down

Post by Aastha Ahlawat Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:00 pm

In my point of view both are important,I would like to give a liitle priority to hard work and yes the reason behind is like when one is doing a work with full dedication or we can say that hard work, he or she will become quite confident that yes i did it! so confidence itself make you smart
If in one line I would like to summarize my views: Hard work can easily make the work smart.

Aastha Ahlawat

Back to top Go down

Post by Akansha Jain Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:32 pm

I feel smart work is more important as if we work smart we dont have to work hard. Success doesn't always require hard work. I believe smart work makes you differenciate, it saves more time and energy, you dont have to shed blood and sweat in order to get succeed in life.

Akansha Jain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiran Moolrajani Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:34 pm

According to me smart and hard both kinds of work are important for an individual as every individual should be versatile enough to deal in any kind of work environment asked for and should be able to make the most of the opportunity available to him and should live up to the motto of "Utmost for the Highest".

Kiran Moolrajani

Back to top Go down

Post by kratika mishra Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:22 pm

I am not going to give a diplomatic answer to this question anyways, like all my other worthy batch mates did. In my point of view, gone are those days when 'hard work leads to success', phrase was used, in this era of competition, its more about getting the job done on time and with the most innovative way. The phrase which perfectly suits this scenario is 'smart work leads to success'. Lets consider the example of a company where a same job is assigned to   two of them, for buying the best apples from the market. one of them is visiting all the shops in Jaipur, believing that 'hard work is must', where as the other just googled it and found the shop and purchased apples from there. And finally, the smart work was recognized and was appreciated.
So be smart, be professional, be bold and things will fall in there place.

kratika mishra

Back to top Go down

Post by Saurabh khandelwal Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:37 pm

I think both kind of work are necessary, But now a days the era is totally change. you have to do hard work for your smart work. If you don't have any innovation or different idea of doing the work, you are not acceptable by the society.\

Saurabh khandelwal

Back to top Go down

Post by preeti tamrayat Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Hardwork is like showing your sincerity toward the work whereas Smart work is showing your sincerity toward accomplishing the goal. Hardwork need lots of time to make the things correct whereas Smartwork is a need of an hour. Yes its true that through Smartwork you can reach your goal faster but Hardwork takes time. Hardwork doesn't allow you to use your brain fully and it bound you to do more physical work. Smart work allows you to save your time for other things which you might not get by doing hard work like, exercise, spending time with family etc. So i wanna say that we should be fond of Hardwork as well as Smartwork.

preeti tamrayat

Back to top Go down

Post by Varshita Rathore Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:37 am

In the war between the hard work and the smart work, one possessing both qualities has the ball in its court. In past we were unaware of the term SMART WORK. All we were focused on was the hard work. Its true, we can't eliminate the learning quotient no matter how advanced we become. But to survive in this work of "survival of the fittest" Smart Work creates your edge over others.

Varshita Rathore

Back to top Go down

Post by Megha Dhyani Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Work is important to do as it takes us to the next level of success. Gone are the days when only hard work could get you somewhere in life.Today managers are looking for people who work diligently,in a smart manner. Hard work may help you to complete your tasks but you may not able to do so efficiently, and that's where smart work comes into play.

Megha Dhyani

Back to top Go down

Post by kaushalsoni139 Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:16 pm

for me smart work is more preferable to hard work
the basic reason behind this is that,hard work is one of the important part of smart work.
i prefer smart work because it helps a person to save lot of time,it helps to complete work with full utilization of resources.its helps in completing our work with full effectiveness and efficiency,where as hard work leads to fatigue,reduces productivity,reduces efficiency,it does not lead to satisfaction.
kaushalsoni139
kaushalsoni139

Back to top Go down

Post by simran sharma Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:30 pm

Question is all about"hard work or smart work?"
During our father's generation it was only hard work which lead them to success.Because there was no other option for them.
But now a days its smart work which will lead us to success.It's not that hard work do not work,it works but it consumes lots of time,energy,stamina etc.whereas,smart work will do the same think in smart way by consuming less time.
for example:-if a boss ask a employee to bring a taxi for him/her, then how will a hard worker and smart person will handle it,
hard worker:- he/she will go out and will search for taxi and it may take lot of time and energy.but,
smart person:-he/she will install one app like ola, uber etc and will book one cab in single minute and will be able to create good impression on boss.

simran sharma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ritika Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:01 am

Hard work is the main basic thing to achieve success in life. Without doing hard for your dream you cannot make your dream come true. In my point of view smart work is important some times like before examination students do smart study to get good marks but the hard work will only give you the good concept. If anyone always do hark work in his/her life then they don't need to do always smart in their work. In comparison in hard worker and smart worker hard worker are more intelligent and intellectual and focused to their work.

Ritika

Back to top Go down

Post by kaushalsoni139 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:55 pm

as "pgfa1640" said hard work is basic thing to achieve success,but i want to add something in this, that,hard work only includes working effectively this means we can complete our work in time by working hard.on the other side smart work includes effectiveness as well as efficiency which means we can complete our work on time and with low cost.
kaushalsoni139
kaushalsoni139

Back to top Go down

Post by Varshita Rathore Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Nowadays their is a trend for SMART WORK. Everyone is running after the concept of working smartly and reducing work. But it can also not be ignored that in ancient times people used excessive of learning and hard work which resulted them to be successful.
According to me choosing one among them would not be considered appropriate, but right proportion of both is what is needed to be successful. Cool

Varshita Rathore

Back to top Go down

Post by prachi gupta Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:37 pm

i think SMARTWORK is more important as compared to hardwork because with smartwork one can minimize the hardwork that is required to put in a given work.one can continue doing work for hours but a smart one would do it in minutes and also nowadays when each and every second is so important more emphasis should be on smartwork.but that doen't mean that a smart worker should not do hard-work.hard work is also very important in completing any task.

prachi gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down