Jaipuria Jaipur Discussion Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

+117
manish naruka
Sankalp
kaushalsoni139
ruchi gupta
abhay.jain.18j
vishal.sawlani
shubham.khurana
pitamber
ajmera911
Megha Nagelia
AYUSHI MISHRA
SHWETA KHANDAL
Neha Choudhary
sunali
Nikita Garg
himanshu goyal
ashi gupta
ashishgupta
prashantnavlani
shubham jaiswal
Ravi Sharma
sbagla21
Aman Chouhan
alka yadav
Ankur Parwal
sadashiv
Aarya Gupta
Mohini Choudhary
mahak agarwal
Niharikasingh18j
kiran.18j
Komal Khanna PGFA1623
salonimaheshwari31
rohit.bharwani
Ritika
kajol singh
Deepika Gupta
SWATI SRIVASTAVA
Karishma kedia
Shreekant
preeti tamrayat
indira kushwaha
hitesh kriplani
ABHISHEK SINGH.1605
Asif PGFB1653
Prateek Poddar
Chander singh
abhik
himashish
Shubham Mathur
mayank khatri
Vartika Shukla
arpitasharma
maharwal.vartika
nikita0831
zaid0407
Shubham Patni
kratika mishra
prachi gupta
Rhythm
kshipratomar
yashika_damani
Neetu Singhal
prerna khandelwal
bhavanasingh
siji abraham 1650
ayushbhatnagar
sonali angelina samuel
NehaKumari
Harshita Sharma
shubhrv
devendra sharma
kshitiz agrawal
Kunwar Kartikay
Sakshi Taneja
ASHISH PRADHAN
rakshita jain
simran sharma
Dheeraj Mohan
Siddharth Jain
harshitadaga
ankitsharma
Akansha Jain
Kiran Moolrajani
BHAVIKA AGARWAL
prakhar.gupta
Rishabh verma
Mohish
Aastha Ahlawat
Ankit pareek
kartikay tiwari
pallavi maindola
Varshita Rathore
Diksha Batish
SONU KUMAR
sonali gupta
BHARAT JAIN
Megha Dhyani
priyanka3004
Ankita Garg
yashica arora
Krishna Dhoot
Garvit Kumar Shah
sanadul islam
Ritu kanojia
Shipra jain
Saurabh khandelwal
REEMA SHARMA
rohit shivran
kirti sharma
manish rajpal
kanishka mani
Himani Banga
Sheenajain
sonakshi chadha
priyanka sharma
vandanasharma
121 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 5 Empty Re: TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by Ravi Sharma Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:52 pm

Ishita katyal is a very confident speaker and her voice is so good that everyone can understand easily. The way she articulated her speech was tremendous. She is a completely focus towards her goals which now a days is not common at this age. After watching her video I came to know that how time is changing if a 10 yeas old little girl is so focused towards her goals then we she should also aim towards our goal and I am totally impressed.

Ravi Sharma

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 5 Empty Re: TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by shubham jaiswal Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:55 pm

The video is awesome,hats of to little girl.The way she was addressing such a huge audience was adorable and un believable. There was many things learnt from this little girl like: communicating with a calm and confident, present to her self its mind blowing and her attitude. She grab opportunity and got the success in her life.
Age will never be a barrier and instead on teaching children about having aims in life, and i learnt many things from her,and salute to her hard work and dedication.

shubham jaiswal

Back to top Go down

Post by prashantnavlani Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:36 pm

I have watched the video of Ishita katyal on Tedx and i was amazed to see how a 10 years old girl is sharing his ideas and views on a global platform with so much confidence.She expressed his views,ideas,dreams and experience with so much confidence,clarity in thoughts and without any fears that even me and my age group people cannot do it.she mentioned one phrase that"To fulfill our dream we don't have to wait for years we can do anything at any age,and if we are good at it we will get success". And even she faced difficulties but she launches her book

prashantnavlani

Back to top Go down

Post by ashishgupta Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:43 pm

The video shown by ma'am was amazing it was motivating. the little girl Ishita was mesmerising, she gave a tremendous speech,her words were very confident. it really inspires me a lot. according to me she is a great personality and to see someone speak so well is amazing.

ashishgupta

Back to top Go down

Post by ashi gupta Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:31 pm

"Age is an issue of mind not matter, if u don't mind it doesn't matter." Yes that's absolutely true and vedio of this small girl 'Ishita Katyal justifies the statement. She is really an inspirational salute for everyone. The confidence she has and the way she delivers the speech is mindblowing. It proves that if one has dedication and determination nothing can stop him/her from reaching the heights.

ashi gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by himanshu goyal Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:15 pm

It was an amazing video of little girl Ishita Katyal. Her communication, body language and expression everything was good. She was speaking confidently and without any fear and hesitation. Her vocalic skill was also superb. She just proved that age is no more a barrier to achieve success in life. For me the best part of video was that, there is no age limit to learn, to getting knowledge, to be experienced. She successfully convinced people that for achieving success and fulfill the dreams without necessary that you should grow up. In short it was great motivational video.

himanshu goyal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikita Garg Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:13 pm

This vedio is very inspiring. This small 10 year old girl prooves that dreams has no age. When I saw this vedio first time in the class, I was very much amazed and inspired by seeing such a small girl speaking so confidently in front of so many people ,expressing her views very clearly and confidently.
She very aptly talked about a problem which every child faces as he grows. A person should ask a child about his present not about his future plans. If she can have such a confidence at the of 10 , then why not everyone ....

Nikita Garg

Back to top Go down

Post by sunali Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:11 pm

The words that come out of my mouth after watching this video was lovely,amazing .she was supremely confident ,she is too Smart for her age and asks the right questions speaks good English than half of the children who try at its age.she is inspiration to not just people of her age but also to the elders.

sunali

Back to top Go down

Post by Neha Choudhary Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:18 pm

A little girl of 10 years, so much of enthusiasm while delivering the speech , it was an amazing video wherein a little girl , Ishita katyal was trying to explain that our dreams are not just a matter of age . She really came up with her ideas and all the tasks she performed to execute her ideas. she had superb communication skill. Was really amazed to see such dedication in such a young age.

Neha Choudhary

Back to top Go down

Post by SHWETA KHANDAL Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:55 pm

At the age of 10 years,Ishita Katyal a very big inspiration not only for me,but also for each and everyone.I am very amazed and glad to see her video.She is such a profounded orator who compels the audience with her motivational speech.The way she connects with the audience,her confidence,her enthusiasm,her expression everything was just fine in a perfect way.Although there are various platforms to achieve success but this little girl proved herself in a definite way.

SHWETA KHANDAL

Back to top Go down

Post by AYUSHI MISHRA Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:10 am

Feeling so proud and touched by the maturity and clarity a 9-year old has. Ishita, you are a true inspiration. And you bowled me over with your self-confidence.
I personally feel, her parents share a major credit towards her success. A mother taking her kid to TEDex talks when she was 7 and inculcating the idea of public speaking, is something unusual while most of them let their kids read tales or play in the ground. And I personally believe, it's the way the child is raised, he/she will become. Cheers! Smile
AYUSHI MISHRA
AYUSHI MISHRA

Back to top Go down

Post by Megha Nagelia Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:30 pm

She has given an impressive speech in Tedx . She is from Bhilwara Rajasthan. She said we all have something to do in our Career. She is only 10 years of age and presented herself so well in front of Huge audience. She is an inspiration for Us. She mentioned that" People Always think for their future at later ages" but she is the girl with lots of dedication and determination who has started writing her own book "The Simran".
She influenced each and every person from her speech.

Megha Nagelia

Back to top Go down

Post by ajmera911 Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Of course you don't have to wait till you grow up... coz learning is a continuous process and it starts from the very day one enters this beautiful world. Everyone has been assigned a limited time on this earth, so we just can't waste it by waiting for growing up. So stop wishing. Start Doing.

ajmera911

Back to top Go down

Post by pitamber Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:54 pm

This is a amazing video of Ishita Katyal in which she had given a fantastic example of a good communication and she was so much confident about her speech and in such a small age she had done a great work

pitamber

Back to top Go down

Post by shubham.khurana Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:34 pm

"Dreams are not bound by age" This phrase is an absolute reflection of a girl called Ishita Katyal. Recently I saw a video of hers in which she is addressing a large crowd at TEDx bhilwara event and the way she was speaking is astonishing. Every word that is coming out of the mouth of 10 year old clearly explains the achivements that she has attained at such a small age. In his speech she stress against people's tendency to delay things. She has a clear vision that whatever she has to do with her life has to be done without delay. This bold attitude and clarity of thoughts at such a young age is very rare. The another thing that I observed in the video is that her facial expression is synced with her words which required unparallel confidence and a rock solid belief in oneself. Also the clarity of her words shows that whatever she was speaking is somewhere connected to her life. It was really a treat to listen to such a young girl projecting realities of life in her own way.

shubham.khurana

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 5 Empty Age is Just a Number ......Hence Proved

Post by vishal.sawlani Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:28 am

The title itself says it all, what a speech from this little girl. This girl showed us the power of speech & communication. She proves that hindi proverb right " chota packet bada dhamaka ". She was flawless in her speech, was very soothing to hear. The kind of language used in such a beautiful manner was truly peace to ears. Not even once did we loose our concentration while listening to her speech . The kind of varation in the tone used by her was very amusing. all in all it was a very nice and informative video as we learnt that how the speech can be delivered.

vishal.sawlani

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 5 Empty Ishita katyal tedx video

Post by abhay.jain.18j Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:31 pm

This is a tremendous video by a small girl named Ishita Katyal. The most astonishing part about the video is that a small girl giving great expressions, the way she pronounces the word and also her presentation skills speaking in front of a huge crowd without any kind of stammering and fear. When a 10 year old girl from a small town named Bhilwara can do this so even we can also learn from her how to achieve success and age is not a barrier to success. It is always depends on our zeal to learn new things.

abhay.jain.18j

Back to top Go down

Post by ruchi gupta Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:28 pm

This video is really an inspiration for all of us. This 10 year old girl has given a new definition to the way of learning. This girl proves that yes, age is just a number and their is no age of learning. At every age one should learn and explore their area of interest.
The way this girl has trained herself is outstanding.
great video.

ruchi gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by kaushalsoni139 Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:06 pm

People says that to communicate effectively,one thing you must do is that you need to cover the stage,but the way she communicate at one place tells us that one can communicate from one place also.
she proved to all those people who always says,you have to grow to achieve your dreams.Thus,as she said also,"Age dosent matters if you are well focussed and determined to your dream or goal".Dreams can come true if a person is fully dertermined towards them.
kaushalsoni139
kaushalsoni139

Back to top Go down

Post by Sankalp Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:22 pm

"A LITTLE GIRL PRESENTING A MIND BLOWING SPEECH IN FRONT OF CORPORATES" queen Awesome girl hats off to  the way she delivered the speech in such a professional manner containing all ingredients of a perfect public speaker.Such performances create a long lasting impact on all viewers. I personally got overwhelmed seeing such a young girl of 5th standard delivering a perfect speech. She is a complete example that age doesn't matter when it comes towards your talent.

Sankalp

Back to top Go down

Post by manish naruka Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:40 pm

It is amazing to see the way she speaks. In Times NIE, she mentions that 'I wish my school taught Public Speaking'. So true. We show this video to children and parents to demonstrate that you can be a good speaker.
Indeed a wonderfull Speech from a 10 year old girl but cmmon she is just 10 year old , its the age of reading fairy tales , to built dream castle & watch cartoons , not for all this.I think she has grown up bit early & her parents should go easy with her.
shita Katyal, U ROCK.....

manish naruka

Back to top Go down

Post by PGFA1658 Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:49 am

Indeed a wonderfull Speech from a 10 year old girl but cmmon she is just 10 year old , its the age of reading fairy tales , to built dream castle & watch cartoons , not for all this.I think she has grown up bit early & her parents should go easy with her.

PGFA1658

Back to top Go down

Post by Simran Pipariya Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:22 am

It is an inspiring and motivational video by a 10 year old girl Ishita katyal, the youngest Indian TEDx speaker.
She Broke old-age perceptions about how children can be achievers too and don’t have to wait to be adults before they do something noteworthy.
Yes it is truly said that we should not wait for the right time to come because as we grow up we start gathering knowledge and that moment is our right time. In her video She has encouraged new generation to make short term goal and achieve them.
Key Features of this video are:
She spoke so Confidently which made every one motivated and Inspired.
The way she delievered the speech.
She was Bold enough to face a huge number of Audience
Her body Language made the audience glue to her Speech.

Simran Pipariya

Back to top Go down

Post by Mubarak Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:36 pm

Superb speech by a little angel...everyone(adults n kids) should learn from her....her confidence level, skills, thinking power, innovative ideas are mind-blowing. Too Smart for her age & asks the right questions! Speaks better English than half the population who try!I was so much inspired and impressed by this kids talk... can't imagine that a 10 yrs old girl can think this much.....hope better generation is coming ahead!

Mubarak

Back to top Go down

Post by shubham gupta Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:01 am

In this video a girl named Ishita Katyal said that a child should not wait to grow up enough to do something in life. At a small age if a person is determined one can reach great heights. She also use platform of TEDx to express her views on a general topic/situation which is faced by every child. Everyone should develop such great confidence, i genuinely feels that India has got privileged to have wonderful next generation.

shubham gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum