Jaipuria Jaipur Discussion Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

+117
manish naruka
Sankalp
kaushalsoni139
ruchi gupta
abhay.jain.18j
vishal.sawlani
shubham.khurana
pitamber
ajmera911
Megha Nagelia
AYUSHI MISHRA
SHWETA KHANDAL
Neha Choudhary
sunali
Nikita Garg
himanshu goyal
ashi gupta
ashishgupta
prashantnavlani
shubham jaiswal
Ravi Sharma
sbagla21
Aman Chouhan
alka yadav
Ankur Parwal
sadashiv
Aarya Gupta
Mohini Choudhary
mahak agarwal
Niharikasingh18j
kiran.18j
Komal Khanna PGFA1623
salonimaheshwari31
rohit.bharwani
Ritika
kajol singh
Deepika Gupta
SWATI SRIVASTAVA
Karishma kedia
Shreekant
preeti tamrayat
indira kushwaha
hitesh kriplani
ABHISHEK SINGH.1605
Asif PGFB1653
Prateek Poddar
Chander singh
abhik
himashish
Shubham Mathur
mayank khatri
Vartika Shukla
arpitasharma
maharwal.vartika
nikita0831
zaid0407
Shubham Patni
kratika mishra
prachi gupta
Rhythm
kshipratomar
yashika_damani
Neetu Singhal
prerna khandelwal
bhavanasingh
siji abraham 1650
ayushbhatnagar
sonali angelina samuel
NehaKumari
Harshita Sharma
shubhrv
devendra sharma
kshitiz agrawal
Kunwar Kartikay
Sakshi Taneja
ASHISH PRADHAN
rakshita jain
simran sharma
Dheeraj Mohan
Siddharth Jain
harshitadaga
ankitsharma
Akansha Jain
Kiran Moolrajani
BHAVIKA AGARWAL
prakhar.gupta
Rishabh verma
Mohish
Aastha Ahlawat
Ankit pareek
kartikay tiwari
pallavi maindola
Varshita Rathore
Diksha Batish
SONU KUMAR
sonali gupta
BHARAT JAIN
Megha Dhyani
priyanka3004
Ankita Garg
yashica arora
Krishna Dhoot
Garvit Kumar Shah
sanadul islam
Ritu kanojia
Shipra jain
Saurabh khandelwal
REEMA SHARMA
rohit shivran
kirti sharma
manish rajpal
kanishka mani
Himani Banga
Sheenajain
sonakshi chadha
priyanka sharma
vandanasharma
121 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 2 Empty Re: TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by Varshita Rathore Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:38 pm

what I personally believe we as adults normally assume kids don't have matured dreams. Their dreams for future career changes according to their role models on a frequent basis.
As choosing a career at a tender age is next to impossible people don't actually expect kids to pursue their childhood dreams in their near future.
In past childhood was considered age of learning, playing and growing. But this girl Ishita Katiyal at the age of 10 has changed the ideology of the society that to achieve success you need not to wait for a age limit set by the society. All you need is focus and passion towards your goals and wonders will wait for you and you can achieve whatever you dream of. While watching this video of hers at TEDx I observed that she has the best of oration skills at this age I have seen so far. She has the ability to create a connect with the audience with her aura that leaves her viewers inspired, which is considered rare in speakers specially at this age.

Varshita Rathore

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 2 Empty Re: TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by pallavi maindola Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:56 pm

The motivating video of ISHITA KATIYAL was one of the fabulous video i have had ever seen in my life.i was really surprised that she is just 10 years old and she has wonderful speaking skills.in her speech,she speaks her heart out so that more children or any one get inspired to follow their dreams,irrespective of their age.she delivered a rousing speech on shifting focus from what kids want to do when they grow up,she urged them to think about what they are doing in the present.
through her speech,i found that she is very clear about what she wants. she broke age old perceptions about how children can be achievers too and don't have to wait to be adults before they do something net worthy. it concludes that "speaker is not necessarily years of experience,but wisdom beyond yours years".

pallavi maindola

Back to top Go down

Post by kartikay tiwari Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:34 pm

This girl is supremely confident. Too Smart for her age & asks the right questions, big round of applauds to ishita
she is a born star and very much confident
she has the capability to engage audience with her speech .
Ishita Just add one more fan to your list..you are just amazing.. keep it up, your passion towards life.. it will take you to a beyond Star's..!!

kartikay tiwari

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankit pareek Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:47 pm

It is really a inspirational video for all because it is unbelivable a 10 year old child attracts audience like this. she has capability to capture audience attraction with her speech. she a born star and it is shows that age doesnt matter to doing some good job and achieve these platform

Ankit pareek

Back to top Go down

Post by Aastha Ahlawat Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:53 pm

First of All,The big thing is that she used to speak in TEDx and becomes the youngest speaker of India, this is itself a very great achievement at such small age, and yes well said that age is just a number.So when first time I saw the video, I was literally surprised that how can such a little girl can be that much fantastic speaker like the way she was speaking, the clarity in her words just outstanding and personally I was totally impressed.Now coming to the topic on which she was speaking was also great and yes motivational also like she was talking about what are the kids doing nowadays ,they are just waiting to grow up and perform in their respectively sectors, now the thing she was pointed out is WHY? like why so and why not now.So this is all she was talking about.
Lastly i would like to say that the way she was communicating is appreciable and her expresssions was also wonderful.

Aastha Ahlawat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mohish Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:04 pm

Ishita Katyal..the girl who mesmerised everyone with her thoughts, her belief and her communication style who made everyone to be fan of her. 10 year old girl gave a fantastic speech which made everyone think that age doesn't matter to project one's thought. She inspired,motivated me and taught me that noting is impossible "When There's a Will there's way.

Mohish

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishabh verma Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:10 pm

As shared with us in the 5th session of formal and informal communication, the TEDx video “why you have to wait till you grow up” of Ishita katyal, I come to know after watching twice this video that for nobody in this world whether that person is young or old, the age doesn’t matters for anyone for learning and doing whatever he or she wants. It is a great inspirational video and I think every1 should watch this. As this little 10 year old girl gives a speech in such a professional way, anybody would become a fan of her just because his style, his voice and the way she was able to hold the attention of the audience till the last minute, which was outstanding. Atleast for a 10 year old girl, who herself said that it was very difficult for her to manage the time for schooling and tuitions and after that poetry writing. At last, I would like to thank you vandana mam for sharing such a inspirational video with us.
Rishabh verma
Rishabh verma

Back to top Go down

Post by prakhar.gupta Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:11 pm

This video inspires everyone. This small little girl motivates people that a person need not to come at a certain age to decide what one wants to do in his/her life. One can decide on his/her dreams or what wants to become in life at a very young age. She wants to say that you shouldn't ask a person what you want to be in life either ask her what one wants to do at that very moment. And should explore his/her talent through various platforms.

prakhar.gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by BHAVIKA AGARWAL Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:12 pm

"Curiosity is such a magical thing" these words of her touched me.When i heard it,it just cross my thoughts as we are always told and forced to ask questions and one can only ask if he/she is curious about it.Seems the next generation is hell faster than one can ever imagine.Inspiring.

BHAVIKA AGARWAL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiran Moolrajani Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:12 pm

You don't have to wait till you grow up...very correctly said by a 10 years old little girl who has aspired the little child in us,has taught us the way we should follow our dreams and not let the burning desire in us die...
She is a perfect example of motivation,inspiration and enthusiasm with which she potrayed herself very well in the video and became the leading voice of people of all ages.

Kiran Moolrajani

Back to top Go down

Post by Akansha Jain Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:13 pm

The Ishita Katyal video is really an inspiring one. Its really motivational seeing a 10 years old girl speaking on a such a big platform and become inspiration for millions of people above her age. It has a beautiful message to share that "one should never stop learning" and there is no specific age of it. The process of learning starts from your birth itself.

Akansha Jain

Back to top Go down

Post by ankitsharma Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:21 pm

For all the "adults" who think this is nothing special: For a 10-year-old, stepping away from homework, status quo.. stepping away from chaos and rat race, detecting the flaws in a system and taking an initiative to improve it, is a phenomenal achievement. If this is not a leader in the making I don't know what is. More importantly, this child solved a critical problem at such a young age: which is to focus on the present and future will take care of itself. This is one wise kid. I hope she does great things in life.

ankitsharma

Back to top Go down

Post by harshitadaga Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:23 pm

This video by a ten year old girl is an example of the fact that age is just a number. At an age of 10, Ishita Katyal had the potential and courage to come up on such a prestigious platform of TEDx and put her views forward. What fascinates me more is that she had researched on her part and had the experience of organizing an actual TEDx event at her school and hence could share about it with the audience.

Ishita has not just voiced her thoughts, she has beautifully enlightened us all. We all are told about how there is no age limit to dream about things, and Ishita insists on the fact that there is no such age to turn those dreams into reality. If you are confident about your ideas and desires, go ahead and work upon it today!

At such a young age, she already knows about the Maslow's Theory. However, what bothers me a little is that she claims to have reached the stage of self actualization. This might result in curbing her growth in some manner in her teenage life. On the other hand, it might also push her to work more, write more and better. Ishita and children like her are an asset to our country. We must learn to voice our opinions like them and always remember that its never too late!

Last edited by harshitadaga on Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
harshitadaga
harshitadaga

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 2 Empty TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by Siddharth Jain Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:25 pm

I haven't seen any girl of this age being so supremely confident.
Too Smart for her age. She speaks better English than half the population who try!
Its amazing to see the way she speaks, indeed a best speech from a 10year girl.
She is highly motivating as well ass confident in her speech....we should learn from her.. Smile 

Siddharth Jain

Back to top Go down

Post by Dheeraj Mohan Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:26 pm

the first word that comes to my mind after seeing this video is how mesmerising her communication is . Ishita Katyal is a great example of the phrase 'age is just a number'. she shows that ,maturity doesn't come by age which is basically percieved in our culture but it comes by experience and she shows that at any point of one's life one can achieve anything if one is willing to make the sacrifice and work for it.

Dheeraj Mohan

Back to top Go down

Post by simran sharma Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:30 pm

By watching this video, anyone can be inspired by this cute little girl whose name is Ishita katyal. It is a very inspirational video as this 10 year old girl tries to express in his speech that age is just a number and no matter what your age is, if you are passionate about your work and learning then nobody can stop you. on the other hand, she also notifies us that everyone faces some problems in their lives but we should get over it and keep on trying for the goal, as she gives her own example in the speech that how she managed the time for her studies and writing too. at last, i would like to say that we should learn each day and no matter what is our age but we shall never stop learning.

simran sharma

Back to top Go down

Post by rakshita jain Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:32 pm

This video is too much inspiring.A basic point in Katyal's speech was that she, like all other children, has always been asked the question: what do you want to be when you grow up? The question may seem innocuous but Katyal recognised that it comes with the assumption that she can only achieve something if she is an adult; that she cannot be a noteworthy person right now because she is just a child. At the age of 10 years she delivered a good speech at this really big platform of tedx it is a really a good achievement for her.

rakshita jain

Back to top Go down

Post by ASHISH PRADHAN Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:32 pm

It's pretty interesting to see a kid show more insight than the majority of adults.
One of the best speech i have ever seen. Ishita is great in all manners i.e. speaking, expressions, voice pitch etc. Her confidence level, skills, thinking power, innovative ideas are mind blowing. she is an inspiration for all children and parents.

ASHISH PRADHAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakshi Taneja Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:33 pm

Ishita Katiyal,the youngest organiser of a TEDx Youth event is an insipiration for many .She herself initiated to be a part of TEDx team...such gesture require courage and immense cofidence.She got positive responses from the organisers.Her performance i beleive is a perfect example of perfection,be it confidence,stage fear,body language,intonation,connect with the audience.She also might have faced many hurdles duing her TEDx journey,but then she prooved to be the best .Many of us want to be like her..i beleive its just a matter of the first step you take ..and then you start fighting with your fear.I want to be like her,she is an inspiration for me and to each person with whom i have shared the video.

Sakshi Taneja

Back to top Go down

Post by Kunwar Kartikay Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:33 pm

A wonderful speech by a 10 years old girl, seriously touched by the maturity and confidence she has at a age of 10. But according to me, her parents played equally important role in making her what she is today, taking her to the ted ex platform at an age of 7 was a brilliant thought.
She knows how to grab the attention of an audience, which was seen in her speech at various stages.
For me, she is an inspiration.

Kunwar Kartikay

Back to top Go down

Post by kshitiz agrawal Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:35 pm

when i saw this video the video was inspirational and motivating for all of us who's having stage fear or something like that. for those this video is an example that they should come out from there comfort zone and take part in such activities to loose their stage fear . At the age of 10 years Ishita katyal have achieved so much in her life that one cannot even achieve after years of experience. her orating skills are applaudable and something I want to inculcate in myself.

kshitiz agrawal

Back to top Go down

Post by devendra sharma Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:37 pm

really when i saw this video it motivated me that a 10 year old girl is performing with such an awesome and fluent english. She has a great confidence when she speaks you cant divert your mind .She knows how to control or attract audience, so no one can stop himself/herself without listening her.We all have to learn from a little girl and try to apply in our own life.The way she connects with the audience,her confidence,her enthusiasm,her expression etc everything was just perfect. we can learn many things from her.Coming from very small town and doing this sort of a thing is really motivating for everyone.

devendra sharma

Back to top Go down

Post by shubhrv Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:40 pm

“I believe age is just a number, I believe any child is capable of great actions which can touch the lives of others regardless of his or her own age. She is just ten and a student of class 5th but wears many hats including that of an author, a public speaker, an avid reader who loves the works of Ruskin Bond, a dancer, a singer and also a basketball player .Ishita has proved that in order to soar to the skies age is no bar. If a child wants to achieve something he or she can do it at a “tender” age, too.

shubhrv

Back to top Go down

Post by Harshita Sharma Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:46 pm

She is really expressive, full of life, and really confident. Kids are getting mature faster than their predecessors. She made a really strong point that why do people ask kids of their future, ask them what they want now.
Kids are great at thinking of offbeat ideas, there imagination is free from "what if...", so let them be. All we can do is, to help them realize their dreams and give them some direction, but we should also remember that dream can change with age and other factors. So let kids be kids too.

Harshita Sharma

Back to top Go down

Post by NehaKumari Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:52 pm

I saw this video first time in which i saw how this little 10 years old girl named Ishita Katayal was confident during her speech.TEDX is the platform where she came and shared her ideas.By watching this video we were motivated.At any age we can our thoughts, ideas confidently.She was so awesome orator and she wrote "SIMRAN'S DIARY" and it was published by AMAZON KINDLE which gave her book printed.Hence at this age she did a great job by presenting herself on TEDX.Therefore we learn many things from her.

NehaKumari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum