Jaipuria Jaipur Discussion Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

+117
manish naruka
Sankalp
kaushalsoni139
ruchi gupta
abhay.jain.18j
vishal.sawlani
shubham.khurana
pitamber
ajmera911
Megha Nagelia
AYUSHI MISHRA
SHWETA KHANDAL
Neha Choudhary
sunali
Nikita Garg
himanshu goyal
ashi gupta
ashishgupta
prashantnavlani
shubham jaiswal
Ravi Sharma
sbagla21
Aman Chouhan
alka yadav
Ankur Parwal
sadashiv
Aarya Gupta
Mohini Choudhary
mahak agarwal
Niharikasingh18j
kiran.18j
Komal Khanna PGFA1623
salonimaheshwari31
rohit.bharwani
Ritika
kajol singh
Deepika Gupta
SWATI SRIVASTAVA
Karishma kedia
Shreekant
preeti tamrayat
indira kushwaha
hitesh kriplani
ABHISHEK SINGH.1605
Asif PGFB1653
Prateek Poddar
Chander singh
abhik
himashish
Shubham Mathur
mayank khatri
Vartika Shukla
arpitasharma
maharwal.vartika
nikita0831
zaid0407
Shubham Patni
kratika mishra
prachi gupta
Rhythm
kshipratomar
yashika_damani
Neetu Singhal
prerna khandelwal
bhavanasingh
siji abraham 1650
ayushbhatnagar
sonali angelina samuel
NehaKumari
Harshita Sharma
shubhrv
devendra sharma
kshitiz agrawal
Kunwar Kartikay
Sakshi Taneja
ASHISH PRADHAN
rakshita jain
simran sharma
Dheeraj Mohan
Siddharth Jain
harshitadaga
ankitsharma
Akansha Jain
Kiran Moolrajani
BHAVIKA AGARWAL
prakhar.gupta
Rishabh verma
Mohish
Aastha Ahlawat
Ankit pareek
kartikay tiwari
pallavi maindola
Varshita Rathore
Diksha Batish
SONU KUMAR
sonali gupta
BHARAT JAIN
Megha Dhyani
priyanka3004
Ankita Garg
yashica arora
Krishna Dhoot
Garvit Kumar Shah
sanadul islam
Ritu kanojia
Shipra jain
Saurabh khandelwal
REEMA SHARMA
rohit shivran
kirti sharma
manish rajpal
kanishka mani
Himani Banga
Sheenajain
sonakshi chadha
priyanka sharma
vandanasharma
121 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 3 Empty Re: TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by sonali angelina samuel Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:52 pm

This video of Ishita Katyal is very motivating. She being a 10 year old girl is speaking with such confidence and exhilaration is really very mindboggling.  Her vocabulary and pronunciation is remarkable. Her knowledge about Maslow’s theory of needs at such a young age and how she is applying it in her own life is surprising.
In the video she talks majorly about how a child can follow his/her own dream at a very young age and how TedEx Talks changed her and inspired her.
Talking about following one’s dreams should not be age bounded, as ideas and dream are not age restricted.  She gave an example of herself, being a nine year old girl she wrote a book ,it doesn’t  matter if it’s a short one but what matters is that she tried ,this shows her spirit and potential to become an author which is her dream to be.
Secondly, how TedEx Talks changed her life. Watching people deliver speeches embolden her to get a license for herself, so to explore herself and to increase her self-esteem.
Ishita katyal is handling her education, her interest to write and TedEx which shows how efficiently she managing time being just a 10 year old kid.
According to her, she is focusing on moulding her self-esteem and gaining self-actualization which are the top most blocks of Maslow’s theory of needs.

sonali angelina samuel

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 3 Empty Ishitia Katyal- TEDx

Post by ayushbhatnagar Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:57 pm

I watched this video this is so inspiring. 10-year-old Ishita Katyal from Pune became the youngest Indian TEDx speaker with an impressive speech in New York. She spoke for a full four minutes at the TEDx Youth 2015 conference held at the Brooklyn Museum, where other speakers included NASA engineer, filmmakers and entrepreneurs. Katyal broke age-old perceptions about how children can be achievers too and don’t have to wait to be adults before they do something noteworthy.

A basic point in Katyal's speech was that she, like all other children, has always been asked the recognized that it comes with the assumption that she can only achieve something if she is an adult; that she cannot be a noteworthy person right now because she is just a child.
This is not the first time Katyal has participated in a TEDx event. In February this year, she organised a TEDx talk at her school Vibgyor High in Balewadi. In July, she spoke at a TEDx event at Bhilwara on ‘Why You Don't Have to Wait Till You Grow Up’. She recalled how at the young age of seven, she had attended a TEDx talk and though she couldn’t quite understand what the talks were all about, stories and experiences they shared on stage sparked my curiosity. She was impressed and came back home with a head full of ideas, dreams and role models.
Katyal proves that what you need to be an effective TEDx speaker is not necessarily years of life experience, but wisdom beyond your years.

Last edited by ayushb on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ayushbhatnagar
ayushbhatnagar

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 3 Empty Re: TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal

Post by siji abraham 1650 Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:57 pm

Ishita, a girl with immense confidence enlightened us about the platform that TEDx provides to kids. She made us clear that age cannot restrict us from bringing our thoughts into a reality. The one facto which impressed me about her was the command over a language at such a young age. This quality of hers make her stand out of the crowd. She forced on keeping your dreams high. She is bestowed with full of energy.

siji abraham 1650

Back to top Go down

Post by bhavanasingh Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:00 pm

The question is perfectly asked and my view in context with Ishita Katyal who is just 10yrs old gave such a inspiring speech on why you don't have to wait until you grow up? One should not wait long to be someone, and should make an effort right away to make an impact. One should have the courage to challenge the system to make difference within oneself and towards the society. One should look for the opportunities and should grab them and for that one should be clear about goals and should not be hesitant.
Its obvious that one might be nervous at first like Ishita herself but that should be taken on positive note and a lesson, so that the next time your correct yourself and be better then next time. For that one need to start foe the very day.--- For EXAMPLE---- one needs to speak in English as must requirement of society these days the child should be made familiarize to the language from as early as possible also in case of Ishita herself she was quite familiar with stage and her communication skills and look at her age she's so young yet she so confident in he speech n skill so it doesn't matter what age are you you just have to be ready to make difference in your life.

bhavanasingh

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 3 Empty Tedx ishita katyal.

Post by prerna khandelwal Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:06 pm

She is a true inspiration.
She is too smart for her age and is effective and extremely confident speaker and that's what made her to stand on such a colossal stage...
It was indeed a great speech by a 10 year girl Smile
Her body language made the audience glue to her speech.

prerna khandelwal

Back to top Go down

Post by Neetu Singhal Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:13 pm

This is very inspiring video of a 10 year old girl Ishita katyal. she is the youngest speaker of TEDx. When i saw this video to the first time i was just amazed the way she is speaking, her facial expressions. The way she thinks is beyond our imagination. In this video she asked the audience or the viewers as to why people ask this question that what you want to be in future. why don't they ask that what you want to be now. so the main idea behind her speech is that we should chase our dreams from the very beginning and don't think that we will do it in future.

Neetu Singhal

Back to top Go down

Post by yashika_damani Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:22 pm

The confidence of the girl took my heart. At such a young age she knows how to keep audience intact and the most beautiful thing was she was able to enlighten the mind of listeners.She is truely an inspiration to me. This defines very well that age is just a number. she could articulate her thoughts so perfectly. Publishing a book at this age, every bit of her achievement was inspiring.

yashika_damani

Back to top Go down

Post by kshipratomar Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:28 pm

While watching the video i noticed a very distinctive style of communication that Ishita Katyal has ,which resembles with a great orator. She was very confident while delivering her speech. There was not even a single moment at which she was hesitant. At such a small age she is having a sorted mind and is very clear about her goals.

kshipratomar

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 3 Empty Breaking the barrier of the age..

Post by Rhythm Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:35 pm

It is very much inspiring to listen a 10 year old speaking tremendously good about her experiences till the age and being a writer she has changed the direction of my thoughts as i used to believe that you need to acquire a certain age for gathering and expressing your experiences in an effective manner.

Moreover,She has grabbed the attention of the audience for such a longer time with her decent style of communication and people were amused to see her.
And the moral of the story is that "Every time is the good time to start anything..." flower

Last edited by Rhythm on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rhythm
Rhythm

Back to top Go down

Post by prachi gupta Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:54 pm

"What do you want to be when you grow up”-a commonly asked question .In this video ishita challenged the very common system where it is believed that childrens are too small to do anything.
She explained you do not have to wait until you grow up instead start from today what you want to do.Taking her example she has become the youngest to speak at the TED YOUTH CONFERENCE in newyork and also wrote a book Simran’s diary.
So parents should encourage childrens with such videos to follow their passion and allow them to do what they love.

prachi gupta

Back to top Go down

Post by kratika mishra Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:23 pm

Why you don't have to wait till you grow up?
Rightly said, this video of Ishita katyal, who is just a 10 year old girl had definitely changed the mindset of so many people, and yes I am one of those as well. When i talk about my childhood, I too had so many dreams, but then, I was not able to fulfill them, because from the day one, we are told that childhood is that part of your life which you can enjoy, but this girl not just changed this mentality of the kids and parents of upcoming generation but had also made the present generation and kids to channelize all there energy towards a positive direction.
Key features of this video is as follows:
1) Her mesmerizing speech, and the perfect content.
2) The way she delivered it.
3) The modulation in her voice.
4) Her facial expression
5) She was bold enough to face a huge number of audience.

All this motivated me so much, that from the next time, whenever i will get a chance to showcase my talent, i will try to take few great things from her speech and will try to make my presentation as energetic as i can.

kratika mishra

Back to top Go down

Post by Shubham Patni Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:49 pm

The girl is phenomenal! At an age of 10 she has already organized a TEDx event, written a book, addressed the audience at such a platform and I am sure the list has more. Her achievements are fascinating but what is admirable is her ability and courage to stand up and voice her opinion with so much of confidence and ease.
I got really inspired by her way of communicating and interacting with the audience, her liveliness, enthusiasm and most of all her simplicity. Her speech reflected her innocence. At a very young age she has already done so much that people are incapable of doing in their entire lives and so she is an example for all of us.

Shubham Patni

Back to top Go down

Post by zaid0407 Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:51 pm

The video was really interesting. the girl Ishita katiyal is amazing. She can be a great motivator for all of us. The way she represented herself is simply unexpected from a 10 year old girl. She is remarkable. Her expressions were commendable,also the flow of her speech was very fluent.She proves that age is nothing if you determine once what you want to do you can achieve anything.

zaid0407

Back to top Go down

TEDx Video - Why you don't have to wait till you grow up? of Ishita Katyal - Page 3 Empty Breaking the barrier of the age..

Post by Rhythm Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:10 pm

It is very much inspiring to listen a 10 year old speaking tremendously good about her experiences till the age and being a writer she has changed the direction of my thoughts as i used to believe that you need to acquire a certain age for gathering and expressing your experiences in an effective manner.

Moreover,She has grabbed the attention of the audience for such a longer time with her decent style of communication and people were amused to see her.
And the moral of the story is that "Every time is the good time to start anything..." flower

Last edited by Rhythm on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rhythm
Rhythm

Back to top Go down

Post by nikita0831 Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Ishita Katiyal an amazing 10 year old girl. The way she express herself with so much confidence is just commendable. Addressing people on a big platform is not so easy but she has done it with so much ease. She is a great example of age has no boundation to success. In such a small age she has achieved what others can't at certain age. She is the great motivation and inspiration for all those who hesitate to speak up. Watching her for those 11-12 minutes was mesmerizing.

nikita0831

Back to top Go down

Post by maharwal.vartika Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:44 pm

This girl Ishita Katyal is supermely confident,too smart for her age and ask the right questions. she is very impressive little girl.. I first word that came out of my mouth was.. amazing... truely inspiring... it is amazing to see the way she speaks.. she proved that age doesn't matter to achieve great success.... GREAT MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO

maharwal.vartika

Back to top Go down

Post by arpitasharma Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:08 pm

At a tender age of 10, Ishita Katyal has not only spoken in front of a large audience and beautifully expressed her views, she has also enlightened many other children like her and their parents to think differently, breaking through the common practices. She has put forward her thoughts with ease and clarity and has emphasized on the fact that one should identify what they wish to do and make all attempts and amends to do them right away irrespective of their age. Her speech displays her confidence and innocence at the same time. And the most important thing that comes out of her speech is the immense support of her parents at each and every step which has made it all possible for her. Parents' support can play a major role in the lives of children as well as adults.

ISHITA KATYAL is the best example of how thoughts driven towards the right direction can help shape young minds and do wonders. She is an inspiration to us!

arpitasharma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vartika Shukla Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:57 pm

Ishita katiyal, fired the stage.I was really amazed to see such a little girl speaking so wonderfully. A 10 year old skillful girl is just equal to a small a magic box. She was full of expression, thought, confidence and what not. We should learn from her how to present our-self in a big lot .Her individuality speaks a lot along with her words and body language.

Vartika Shukla

Back to top Go down

Post by mayank khatri Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Ishita katyal a small girl at the age of 8 addressing more then 100 people. the way she start speaking was amazing. she was encouraging new generation or children to make short term goal and achieve them.

The way she connected life of children with maslow need hierarchy theory was amazing as physiological,safety,love and belonging needs fulfill by parents but top two esteem  and self actualization fulfilled by child only.

mayank khatri

Back to top Go down

Post by Shubham Mathur Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Ishita katyal 10 year old girl but she is just beyond her age , because the way she address the ted audience is just wonderful. Her commend over topic and with the fluency she is great. We can learn a lots of things from a 10 year old girl her confidence level her way of expressing thoughts is just remarkable and hats off to ishita.

Shubham Mathur

Back to top Go down

Post by himashish Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:18 pm

Initially I thank you Ma'am for giving me the opportunity to see such a remarkable video clip brought by TED'X. After watching the video clip of Ishita Katyal, I was amazed with the skills she have acquired at a very tender age. And one thing in common is that I too admire speakers a lot, which she mentioned in her speech. Coming back to the track, it was observed that she hardly had to see at her paper which she was holding during her speech. She made us to glued to her speech whole throughout the period of her speech. She has enabled me to become a good orator and that there is no any starting or finishing point of learning. At the age of 10, she made possible by herself to write a book, this solely proves her skills which she had urged to quench in her short period of lifetime till now. India is in the hands of this beautiful and brilliant kids in the coming years. Jai hind !!

himashish

Back to top Go down

Post by Saurabh khandelwal Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:30 pm

Ishita Katiyal, she is a student of vibgyor high in Balewadi, Pune. In her speech at Ted Youth conference held in New York she successfully challenged the thought that “kids are soo small to create a difference.”She is just 11years old and she took a stand in front of Adult and make a difference, Yes the actual difference which we should understand. If we understand this than we will found a confidence in us.
In her Speech she was soo confident and clear about what she wanted to address. I actually feel while listening her that she is not less than any other great public speaker. Her speech was of about 11min and than also she even didn’t carry any paper with her. She has written a book too, named “Simran’s Diary”. I felt like if she can do such a tremendous work than why not we the elder one. I become fan of her public speaking, her confidence, her thought, her work. I am very sure that many of people are inspired from her words specially the Adults the Youth.

Saurabh khandelwal

Back to top Go down

Post by Saurabh khandelwal Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:32 pm

Ishita Katiyal, she is a student of vibgyor high in Balewadi, Pune. In her speech at Ted Youth conference held in New York she successfully challenged the thought that “kids are soo small to create a difference.”She is just 11years old and she took a stand in front of Adult and make a difference, Yes the actual difference which we should understand. If we understand this than we will found a confidence in us.
In her Speech she was soo confident and clear about what she wanted to address. I actually feel while listening her that she is not less than any other great public speaker. Her speech was of about 11min and than also she even didn’t carry any paper with her. She has written a book too, named “Simran’s Diary”. I felt like if she can do such a tremendous work than why not we the elder one. I become fan of her public speaking, her confidence, her thought, her work. I am very sure that many of people are inspired from her words specially the Adults the Youth.

Saurabh khandelwal

Back to top Go down

Post by abhik Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:36 pm

This girl Ishita Katyal is immensely talented as we all can see in this very age she had grabbed such a beautiful communication skill. yes it is true that we should not wait for the right time to come because as we start gathering knowledge we are grown up and that moment is our right time. knowledge doesnt require any right time to start nor it ends. Its an ongoing process and as we grow up simultaneously knowledge grows.

abhik

Back to top Go down

Post by Chander singh Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:36 pm

It is an awesome video of Ishita Katyal . a 10 year old girl who is inspired by Ted-X where people speaks with their idea.
time and age doesn't matter, we don't need to wait to grow up, just do it as soon as possible. don't wait for the future.
ishita inspired me also she is just 10 and she wrote a book "SIMRAN'S DIARY" she is a very effective and confident while she speak but i am nothing...

Last edited by pgfb1610 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chander singh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum